Thursday, April 12, 2012

Movin On Up

So Britton and I have decided to move to SALT LAKE! Britton is currently commuting from provo to Salt Lake for a job at EGI(Energy and Geoscience Institute...yes I did have to look up what EGI stood for). My job doesn't start until May or June in the Salt Lake area, but this seemed like a suitable time to move. It took us a while to find where we wanted to live, but we finally found an apartment that seems like it will fit us perfectly. I've never lived in the downtown of a city before, so I'm really excited for the experience. I'm also super excited to be graduated!! It doesn't quite feel real yet. I don't think it's hit me that I won't be back on this campus anymore. It's been a fun time in Provo. Britton and I had fun meeting/dating/spending our first year of marriage here. But I'm excited for  a bit of a change. Goodbye Provo! here are some things I'm excited about in Salt Lake!
The mall below is so pretty. I know that sounds weird, but it's true. It's so clean, and the Nordstrom is so big.
I know there's always a lot of fun things going on in Salt Lake. Especially in Summer!! I can't wait to be unpacked and settled in this new city.

3 comments:

  1. Yay I love that you blogged! I'm so excited for you guys and your place is perfect! we better still hang out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to come visit you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I'm so happy for you two...miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete